Skip to Content


The Graduate English office in FH 361 maintains copies of the following forms, or you can visit the Graduate College's website to obtain them:

Thesis Track

  • Thesis Proposal Form
  • Thesis Committee Member Change Form
  • Comprehensive Report Form
  • Thesis Submission Form

Non-Thesis Track

  • Comprehensive Exam Report Form


  • Graduate Student Travel Funds Request Form
  • Masters Program Leave of Absence Form
  • Tuition Waivers & Exemptions Form
  • Non-Degree Seeking Student Form
  • Visiting Student Form